We believe the most successful way to advance our business is to extend a sense of ownership to as many employees as possible. By enabling talented people to become engaged business owners, we create a dynamic, enjoyable and profitable work environment for everybody.
MFT Energy vision
Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
MFT Energy mission
To empower entrepreneurs to become the best.
Join an Inspiring Workplace
As an innovative workplace, we embrace new ways of thinking and engage our employees to co-develop solutions. We want to shape the new, forward-thinking organizations of the future together with our employees.Our Worklife
A Flexible Work Approach
MFT Workspace is an initiative to make workdays more flexible, more efficient, and more enjoyable – dovetailing the needs of MFT Energy with your own personal needs. A more efficient use of your day comes with the understanding that, at agreed times, you will be available for online meetings and catch-ups with your colleagues.About MFT Workspace
MFT Energy Graduate Program
The MFT Energy Graduate Program is a 2 year learning journey where we aim to grow and develop talented specialists. During the Graduate Program you will gain an in-depth understanding of our company and the energy market. Join us into a world of energy with entrepreneurial spirit, IPO ambitions and a clear vision: Together we build the most scalable global trading hub. The program starts on 1. August 2022. Deadline for application was 30. January 2022. Please connect to our job portal, and we will keep you updated on the new Graduate positions for 2023.Read more and connect!
For trading, development & success
Explore, ask, listen & learn
Direct, timely and with good intention
Enjoy the journey
Partners and Employees – what we Look for
Typically, we look for the characteristics associated with entrepreneurial professionals who enjoy a feeling of ownership:
- Self-motivated, driven, and hungry for success.
- Do not lose motivation when faced with setbacks or mistakes.
- Team players interested in areas of the organisation other than their own.
- Can accept criticism, and use it to improve processes and results.
- Able to organise themselves to achieve the results they are responsible for.
- Open to learn techniques and perform tasks outside their job description.
- Curious about goals and metrics, and attempting improve them.
- Open to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Suggest new ideas without expecting their immediate implementation.
- Do not hesitate to help when noticing some problem outside their specific area of responsibility.
Grit is about strength of character, spirit, perseverance, and unyielding courage. Grit drives achievement and success at MFT Energy, independent of and beyond what talent and intelligence may contribute.
Hunger, and staying hungry, is a critical component of our ability to build and improve MFT Energy. Combining ambition, passion and energy, hunger conquers the fear of failure and helps us to take on more responsibilities.
Unity ensures that MFT Energy operates with unbroken integrity in a condition of harmony and accord. Our highly-collaborative working environment encourages us to perform at top levels and creates a sense of solidarity and loyalty.
Culture – our Beliefs
At MFT Energy, leaders set goals and let competent professionals choose the best way to achieve them. Results and ideas should be collective, bringing together individual skills and competencies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset/spirit
- Driven by a strong desire to win
- Personal ownership of projects
- Teamwork and feedback
- A strong sense of fairness
- Flat organisation structure
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Easy access to the senior management