JOIN THE MFT ENERGY TEAM
Working with us
Benefits – Working at MFT Energy
We believe the most successful way to advance our business is to extend a sense of ownership to as many employees as possible. By enabling talented people to become engaged business owners, we create a dynamic, enjoyable and profitable work environment for everybody.
Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
To empower entrepreneurs to become the best.
MFT Workspace – The new normal.
MFT Workspace is an initiative to make workdays more flexible, more efficient, and more enjoyable – dovetailing the needs of MFT with your own personal needs. A more efficient use of your day comes with the understanding that, at agreed times, you will be available for online meetings and catch-ups with your colleagues.About MFT Workspace
Culture – Our beliefs
At MFT, leaders set goals and let competent professionals choose the best way to achieve them. Results and ideas should be collective, bringing together individual skills and competencies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset/spirit
- Driven by a strong desire to win
- Personal ownership of projects
- Teamwork and feedback
- A strong sense of fairness
- Flat organisation structure
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Easy access to the senior management
Culture – Our Principles.
We burn for trading, development and success.
We explore, we listen, we ask, and we learn.
We take on responsibility with both hands.
Our interactions are direct, well-timed and well-intentioned.
We enjoy the journey.
Diversity and inclusion – Good for business, and good for the soul.
We understand, accept, and value differences between people, including those of different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations. We cherish a workplace where people have different education, personalities, skill sets, experiences, and knowledge bases.
Unity ensures that MFT operates with unbroken integrity in a condition of harmony and accord. Our highly-collaborative working environment encourages us to perform at top levels and creates a sense of solidarity and loyalty.
Grit is about strength of character, spirit, perseverance, and unyielding courage. Grit drives achievement and success at MFT, independent of and beyond what talent and intelligence may contribute.
Hunger, and staying hungry, is a critical component of our ability to build and improve MFT. Combining ambition, passion and energy, hunger conquers the fear of failure and helps us to take on more responsibilities.
Partners and employees – What we look for
Typically, we look for the characteristics associated with entrepreneurial professionals who enjoy a feeling of ownership:
- Self-motivated, driven, and hungry for success.
- Do not lose motivation when faced with setbacks or mistakes.
- Team players interested in areas of the organisation other than their own.
- Can accept criticism, and use it to improve processes and results.
- Able to organise themselves to achieve the results they are responsible for.
- Open to learn techniques and perform tasks outside their job description.
- Curious about goals and metrics, and attempting improve them.
- Open to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Suggest new ideas without expecting their immediate implementation.
- Do not hesitate to help when noticing some problem outside their specific area of responsibility.
What does the onboarding programme consist of?
We set you up for success from day one with a tailor-made learning process to enhance your time-to-performance. From the day your contract is signed, we provide the information and knowledge you require through a fun and media-rich learning journey geared to your particular role. On your first day, an individual introduction programme will also be presented by your team leader. Thereafter, we monitor and analyse progress to maximise your onboarding in a rewarding and timely manner.
Our recruitment process
- Upload your resume and an application describing your education background and professional experience and – most importantly – your motivation to apply for the job and why you would like a career with MFT.
- If we see an interesting match, we will invite you for an initial interview.
- If together we feel your application is worth pursuing, you will be asked to complete an online personality test prior to a second interview.
- The second Interview takes its point of departure in the result of the personality test.
- We then evaluate and decide on your application, and let you know our decision as soon as possible.
Want to join us?
We are always interested in hearing from interesting, experienced candidates.
- Send us your resume
- Include a description of your educational background and professional experience and – most importantly – why you would like a career with MFT.
- If there are no current openings that meet your skill set, we will keep your application on file for 3 months.
Great people eager to make a difference