We want you to feel safe while browsing our website. Therefore, we are respecting your privacy by processing and storing your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation (persondataforordningen) and the Data Protection Act (databeskyttelsesloven).
In the case of us asking you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with changes made.
Why MFT Energy A/S collects and processes your personal data
MFT Energy A/S uses your personal data to:
- Understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- Improve the content of our website and social media profiles
- Evaluate and respond your requests, including if you apply for a job
- Compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. These statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users
Collection of your personal data
We collect your personal data from various sources depending on the character of your overall interaction with MFT Energy A/S. These may include situations where you:
- visit our website or different social media accounts
- are communicating with us in writing or verbally
- submit a job application
- enter into agreements, contracts, etc. with us
- use our services
The types of personal data MFT Energy A/S processes
The personal data collected by MFT Energy A/S relating to your interaction with our company may include name, date of birth, images/photos, contact details, email address, general CV information, information about your IP address etc. We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes without an explicit prior consent from your side.
Recipients of your personal data
MFT Energy A/S may share your personal data with:
- Subsidiary companies to MFT Energy A/S
- Suppliers (data processors). Such suppliers will process the personal data on behalf of MFT Energy A/S in accordance with the instructions given by MFT Energy A/S.
Retention of your personal data
MFT Energy A/S retains personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for collection. Your personal data will be stored and deleted in accordance with applicable laws.
- You have the right to get access to the personal data MFT Energy A/S processes about you
- You have the right to object to MFT Energy A/S’s processing of your personal data
- You have the right to get your personal data deleted
- You have the right to correct incorrect personal data
- You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet), if you are dissatisfied with MFT Energy A/S’s processing of your personal data
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time
This policy is effective as of 1st of June, 2019.