Please read this document carefully as it provides key information on the collection and processing of your personal data on this website of MFT Energy A/S our social media accounts or if you decide to interact with MFT Energy A/S in any other way. Any personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Protection Act (databeskyttelsesloven) of Denmark and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as the instructions of the respective data protection supervisory authorities.
Who we are?
The legal entity responsible for collection, processing and retention of your personal data (the Data controller) is:
MFT Energy A/S
Legal entity code: 38175130
Address: Margrethepladsen 4, 3rd floor, 8000 Aarhus C
What personal data we collect and why?
|For what purpose do we collect personal data?||What data exactly do we collect?||What provision of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) do we use to process your personal data?||How long do we retain this data?|
|To provide information about our services and to ask for your feedback in a form of a newsletter (direct marketing)||We collect your email address and your full name. We always ask for your consent to process your personal data for the direct marketing purpose. You will receive marketing emails only if you have given your consent, which you can withdraw any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Please note! For your personal data protection, we use double authentication. This means that after entering your email address, you will receive an email requesting verification. Only by clicking on the link in this email will you be added to the subscribers list.||Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)||We will continue sending you our newsletter for 3 years after you expressed your consent. We also include the unsubscribe link in each of our newsletters. Clicking on it will remove you from the subscribers list.|
|If you communicate with us or are interested in our activities on social networks||You may contact us via an email, or by other means (for example, via our social media accounts). When you do so, we collect the information you choose to provide us, such as your contact details, any images you choose to upload and the content and nature of your message.||Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)||3 years. We may continue to retain some information, even after this time if we are required to do so in order to comply with various laws or on the basis of justified interests (e.g. retention for asserting claims).|
|To select the most suitable applicant for the respective job vacancy||General information on a job applicant: name, surname, e-mail and/or telephone number, details on work/professional experience, photo that you have attached based on your own will and other information provided in your CV, cover letter / letter of motivation or other application documentation. References, employer feedback, diplomas, personality tests.||Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) shall be expressed when submitting job application documentation via MFT Energy A/S website or by any other means and legitimate interest of MFT Energy A/S as the employer to select the most suitable employee.||3 months after the completion of a respective recruitment procedure.|
Who do we disclose your personal data to within and outside the EEA?
In the EEA:
- Subsidiary companies to MFT Energy A/S
- Baltic Virtual Assistants, UAB – our supplier (Data processor) providing accounting services. You can read their data protection policy here
- Teamtailor AB – our supplier (Data processor) providing recruitment tracking services. You can read their data protection policy here
- To our suppliers (Data processors) providing information technology, electronic communications, auditing, legal and other services only when it is necessary for the specific service and only in accordance with the instructions given by MFT Energy A/S
- Public oversight and law enforcement agencies – only if these authorities justify the need for, and legitimacy of, data collection
Outside the EEA:
- If you send a job application (or a message), your data will only be transferred to countries outside of EU if such a job application (or a message) is directly aimed at an MFT Energy subsidiary outside the EU
- Dropbox, Inc. You can read their data protection policy here. Your personal data is processed under the EU Commission’s approved Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) to accommodate international data transfers
- Google LLC (USA): https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Facebook, Inc. (JAV): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
How do we protect your personal data?
When processing and storing your personal data, we implement organisational and technical measures to ensure that personal data is protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing (such as access control). The number of persons with access to the personal data is as limited as possible for the given types of personal data. Upon receipt of your personal data, we apply all necessary procedures and safeguards to such data. Secure use of MFT Energy A/S website is ensured by the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. With an SSL certificate, the information sent between the user’s browser and MFT Energy A/S server is encrypted. Details of the certificate can be found at www.ssls.com. Thus, we do our best to secure the quality and integrity of personal data now and in the future.
Each data subject, i.e. each of you whose data is processed for the purposes described in this Policy, has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data (Articles 12-14 of the GDPR);
- Access your personal data that is being processed (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to you (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- Request the deletion of personal data relating to you (“the right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of the GDPR).
Please note! You have the right to be forgotten only if it can be justified by one of the following reasons:
- personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you do not consent to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing.
- Restrict data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR):
Please note! You have the right to restrict the processing of your data only if:
- personal data is inaccurate;
- the processing of personal data is unlawful, but you do not consent to the erasure of the data;
- MFT Energy A/S no longer needs personal data to fulfil their purpose, but it is necessary for you to assert, enforce or defend legal requirements;
- you object to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR unless the legitimate reasons of MFT Energy A/S override your own.
- Transfer your personal data when the processing is based on consent or contract and the data is processed by automated means (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Object to the processing of personal data for reasons specific to your case where the processing is in the legitimate interests of MFT Energy A/S or of a third party, unless MFT Energy A/S proves that the processing is for compelling legitimate reasons overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal requirements (Article 21 of the GDPR).
- If you believe MFT Energy A/S is unlawfully processing your personal data or is not implementing your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet).
You can exercise rights over your data by reaching out to email@example.com
Our website uses only strictly mandatory and statistics cookies which help to present the MFT Energy A/S website in an attractive way, to ensure its functionality and convenient navigation. More information on how cookies work can be found at www.cookiecentral.com.
The information related to cookies is not used to personally identify you, and the collected data is controlled by MFT Energy A/S. Our cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the website;
- to collect statistical information anonymously about how and what have you viewed;
- that settings which you have selected during and between the visits are saved;
- to collect reliable information about the use of the website, which allows us to determine whether it meets the needs of our users and to improve it accordingly.
Cookies that we use
|CookieConsent||Strictly necessary||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|_ga _gat _gid||Statistics||These are “Google Analytics” cookies that register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses this website.||2 years 1 day 1 day|
+45 2616 9232