Junior Trader for our Intraday Power Team
Eager to start your trading career? Our three current student employees have all decided to continue with us in new positions after the summer and therefore we are looking for new talents!
MFT specializes in power and gas trading. Our unique partner setup equips 64 professionals to trade 24/7 across 27 countries.
In 2020 we launched our three-year growth strategy of first Building the Base and now we are accelerating our growth in the two following years by expanding our business as well as our global market presence. In 2023, we expect to do an IPO.
Based on our vast experience and strong skills, our vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, we want to attract, retain and develop the most talented future traders. Do you have Grit and Hunger? Then let’s Unite!
We are looking for a Student Junior Trader, who is ready to learn the specifics of the Intraday power market. Your responsibilities will vary, but will mainly be to ensure continually development, implementation and execution of trading strategies while ensuring risk taking are always within the approved mandates.
Your qualifications and personal skills
- You are studying a bachelor or master’s degree within Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
- You have good mathematical skills and logic sense
- You are passionate about trading
- You are a positive and competitive person with grit and at the same time, a great team player.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Our company language is English.
- A student position (approx. 20 hours per week) in our high performing Intraday team
- Flexible working hours and great opportunities for personal and professional development
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus and offices in Istanbul and Singapore
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- Great benefits with professional working equipment, lunch and soft drinks, events, celebrations etc.
- A culture and DNA that we are very proud of
MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and based on the right values. Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Please submit your application with a cover letter, CV, and diploma no later than 14 May 2021 to email@example.com. For more information, you are welcome to contact Bo Palmgren (firstname.lastname@example.org). Want to know more about MFT? Click and read about MFT, our partner model and culture.