Junior Analyst for our Gas team
MFT specializes in power and gas trading. Our unique partner setup equips 64 professionals to trade 24/7 across 27 countries.
In 2020 we launched our three-year growth strategy of first Building the Base and now we are accelerating our growth in the two following years by expanding our business’, as well as our global market presence. In 2023, we expect to do an IPO.
Based on our vast experience and strong skills, our vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, we want to attract, retain, and develop the most talented future traders. Do you have Grit and Hunger? Then let’s Unite!
We are looking for a Student Junior Analyst, who is ready to learn the technical and fundamental characteristics of the European gas market. Your responsibilities will vary but will mainly be to assist in the development and maintenance of automation tools to support trading activities. This includes data management, forecasting models, and algorithmic trading solutions.
Your qualifications and personal skills
- You have an analytical mind-set and an interest in data science
- You are a positive and competitive person, ready to challenge the status quo
- You have a strong coding background, with knowledge of Python, C#, or VBA
- You are studying a master’s degree within Physics, Economics, Mathematics or similar
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- A student position (approx. 15-20 hours per week) in our high performing Gas team
- Flexible working hours and great opportunities for personal and professional development
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- Great benefits with professional working equipment, lunch and soft drinks, events, celebrations etc.
- A culture and DNA that we are very proud of
MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and based on the right values. Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Please submit your application with a cover letter, CV, and diploma no later than 14 May 2021 to email@example.com. For more information, you are welcome to contact Rolando Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward hearing from you!