Make the most of your talent!
We are looking for a Risk Analyst, who is ready to learn the specifics of our market and take part in further development of our high-performing Risk team. If you can perform under pressure, within short deadlines, and contribute to our further growth, this is a unique opportunity for you. You will be part of the Risk team, working in a market-driven environment. The objective of the Risk team is to encourage and ensure responsible risk-taking and to mitigate trading loss. If this sounds interesting, you now can take part in our tremendous growth journey and kickstart your career as Risk Analyst.
Working for MFT
MFT Energy is the new star of the energy market. You will be part of a young and vibrant working environment in the heart of Aarhus, where you can get a hands-on feel on a variety of tasks in a fast-growing company. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at the heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people, and based on the right values.
- a full-time position in our Risk team
- flexible working hours
- an office in the heart of Aarhus
- professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- great opportunities for personal development
- Ensure continuous development, implementation, and maintenance of Risk Management tasks
- Ensure continuous surveillance on risk
- Offer best practice on development of mandates
- Support the team on projects and tasks
- Ensure and maintain good relations with stakeholders
- Maintain data structure – verified data in one place
- Ad hoc tasks
- You hold a relevant master’s degree within Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar.
- You have great IT skills, SQL and PowerBI in particular
- You have strong analytical and mathematical skills
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Your personal skills:
- You are structured and analytical, and you take this approach to your job. A methodical approach is important, as our analyses are used for important decision-making.
- You can collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders across the organization.
- You are innovative and can think out of the box
- Please submit your application with a cover letter, CV, and diploma no later than 31 December 2020 to email@example.com. For more information, you are welcome to contact CRO, Lars Kristensen, +45 21 84 26 75. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.